Our new home is the old Winyah Junior High School building! Built in 1908 on the former town commons, the building recently underwent a huge restoration that has returned it to its former glory (except now with AC, whew.) This classical-revival style building was designed by the prominent Columbia, SC firm of Wilson, Sompayrac and Urquhart. One of the few brick schoolbuildings left in the Lowcountry of South Carolina, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Many locals such as our French teacher, Madame Gates, remember fondly their classes in this beautiful school. We are so happy to have the opportunity to reimagine the building as an inclusive, energetic space where students have access to the best teachers around!